As this is the last quiz for the Vision4Life year of the Bible we have a bumper edition…
- Where did Mary’s relative Elizabeth live?
- What animals are mentioned in the Christmas scriptures?
- What “cannot be valued in the gold of Ophir, in precious onyx or sapphire”?
- Who broke jars to open a battle?
- Who had 30 sons who rode thirty donkeys and had thirty towns?
- Who made Esther his queen?
- What or who did Jesus say we cannot possibly serve at the same time we love and serve God?
- What restriction did the law place on clothing fabrics?
- What animal saw an angel of the Lord and spoke to a man?
10. What does Paul say God has done to the wisdom of this world?
11. Which king of Israel had a fleet of ships?
12. How big was the Ark of the Covenant?
13. When Judas returned the money he had received to the chief priests and elders, what did they decide to do with it?
14. Who is the one person consistently named in the gospels as first at the tomb after the resurrection, either alone or with one or more others?
15. Where is Mount Tabor?
16. What were the names of Noah’s sons?
17. Who did Jesus say had risen higher than any man ever born?
18. What was Abel’s occupation?
19. Who spoke of the time when “they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into pruning hooks”?
20. What will the people with itching ears do?