Did you have a try at the Jan/Feb quiz ? The answers are on the “Vision4Life Quiz answers page”. Perhaps you find this one a little easier!
1. Who parted the waters of the Jordan by striking the water with a rolled up mantle?
2. When Jesus cried out from the cross, “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?” what was He quoting?
3. After Herod imprisoned Peter and Peter miraculously escaped, where did he go first?
4. Which woman praised God for the gift of a child saying “My heart exults in the Lord”?
5. Where is Timothy teaching when Paul writes to him?
6. Upon hearing that Jesus’ tomb was empty, who ran to the tomb to look?
7. To whom did Joseph’s brothers sell him, and for what price?
8. What was the position in Jerusalem of Joseph of Arimathea?
9. What was Lydia’s occupation?
10. After his conversion, where did Paul go first from Damascus?
[Answers now available on the Vision4Life/Quiz answers page]