1. In Jesus’ parable of the talents, how many talents were earned by the man who had received five?
2. Touching what prophet’s bones brought a dead man back to life?
3. What did Eve expect to happen if she ate the forbidden fruit?
4. How did Jesus say we could identify “false prophets”?
5. At the wedding in Cana, what was the intended purpose of the jars in which Jesus turned water into wine?
6. Who urged us to be “doers of the word,” not just listeners?
7. How does Jesus say charity should be given?
8. What was Abram’s first stop in Canaan?
9. Where does the Bible say that “one does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord”?
10. Paul planned to stop and see the Roman Christians on his way to where?